Friday, January 8, 2010

My Boyfriend Has Ringworm Will I Get It My Boyfriend Has A Rash On His Left Upper Forearm That Looks Like Ringworm?

My boyfriend has a rash on his left upper forearm that looks like ringworm? - my boyfriend has ringworm will i get it

K if it is a little more than a week ago and started very small and has only grown bigger and has recently increased significantly, as it was stupid and he loves scratching. I usually only go to the doctor for something like that, but can not go to doctors or not to be arrested. do not appear to favor .. ok ... but hard to describe, but I'm in a position, a picture, put up during the day ... the size of a silver dollar at the moment and is red / dark pink, dark red color at the edges and all the little white spots on them, someone who had braid on his body - you tell me how to get rid of him, or to know how exactly what it is, if the mediator? ... Unfortunately, this is so long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you use ringworm then only the cream Canesten thrush or effectevly because it is the same, is a fungal infection, continue to use it for a week, I'd say the package instructions in time to use it for.

Post a Comment