Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Database Erd How To Make An Entity Relationship Diagram?

How to make an Entity Relationship Diagram? - database erd

Hello,

In one of my classes, I must be an entity-relationship diagram (ERD) with a cell phone bill, which I expected that I was making the ERD of the database used to produce the bill. I know that the basis for making such a disk, but I'm on the units under way, here are confused. The phone companies may collect information about people, people are a company and its address, it might be, attributes, but my question is: what other institutions involved in the ERD?

1 comment:

Aerivium said...

and you do not have the kind of law that makes it difficult to answer that ... But the search for important names, the other informaiton there ... It informaiton on the phone, in particular, can be stored, a table for the bill even after the information that is related to him. Thus, all relevant information to break, ask writing a similar bill out of nowhere, what information you need to build it.

Post a Comment