Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mortgage Payment Schedule Calculator Is The Interest In A Mortgage Payment For Last Month Or Next Month?

Is the interest in a mortgage payment for last month or next month? - mortgage payment schedule calculator

I am with the refinancing and have a question about the distribution of the typical mortgage payments. The amount needed to pay the old loan is different from the repayment plan.

I have my last payment on 1 February. I have not made payments, 1 March, when the closing for 3rd March is planned.

They tell me I have to pay the interest during the month of February. Please explain.

1 comment:

sunshine said...

You will pay in recent months. Therefore, the payment is due by 1 February, the interest of January. March 1 February would have been of interest

Post a Comment