Saturday, February 20, 2010

Whats The Best Human Hair Weave Whats The Best Sewn In Weave Style To Get?

Whats the best sewn in weave style to get? - whats the best human hair weave

well heres the deal, I have it in my head that always in your hair synthetic fabric hair .. Reason number 1 is because its cheaper, Reason No. 2, human hair is generally cacuasian eurpean ETCC and Asia .. Natrual not broken and my hair .. thats the problem. I wonder what kind of synthetic fabric for my hair! Thus prepared .. In Think kinky ... I do not know if it will last as long as I want because I am afraid, wavy or frizzy to start. Suggestions would help! and this is my time to knit, period, as always in a few weeks from now!

See pictures as examples would be great (you can, what you) talkin about.

thaNX

kesha.

No comments:

Post a Comment