Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ge Christmas Trees Do You Own One Of GE's "fresh Cut" Artificial Christmas Trees From Sears?

Do you own one of GE's "fresh cut" artificial Christmas trees from Sears? - ge christmas trees

I bought the 6.5-foot Douglas fir, but not opened the box. When I saw the shop, I thought it looked very nice and realistic. But when I buy something the next day, I looked more closely at the trees and fresh cut flowers all GE appear to share similar functionality to ... are exposed to close the branches to the trunk. I do not want little. I think that is where the branches meet the trunk is not covered by vegetation, and if you stand beside the tree, you can bare metal weapons. I'm posting because I asked if Sears had only been wrong about something when they have occurred, or they were really good. I'm trying, without a box and attach them to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment